Tap into Purity™ with the Ozo-Pod 10™, which gives you the power of ozone to purify water in your own kitchen.
Available now. Click here to get yours today!
Ozonated water is “Water That Cleans™”. Whatever it comes into contact with becomes purified as well.
Even if you purchase organic vegetables, that doesn’t guarantee they are free of microbes.
Easy to use, the Ozo-Pod 10 will quickly bring 5 gallons of water up to 1PPM ozone concentration within minutes. That is a lethal level to almost any microbe that can make you sick. Ozone also breaks down harmful long-chain molecules that are found in herbicides and pesticides.
Just pour water into a receptacle of your choice, place the pod so that it is completely submerged. Press the ON button and you are in business. You will quickly find that the uses are endless. Imagine the possibilities:
- Odiferous athletic gear
- Vegetables from the farmer’s market
- The kitchen sink/garbage disposal
- Smelly sponges
The Ozo-pods are encased in stainless steel for a rugged yet elegant look for years of use, whether in the kitchen or at the campsite. It utilizes an advanced method to produce ozone; (we make it out of water, not the air), so there are no air pumps or air stones, hence no moving parts to wear out or clog. A bonus feature is that most of the ozone stays in the water as a cloud as opposed to bubbling through – this will limit your exposure because ozone in higher concentrations is not good to breathe.
- Ozone is approved by both the USDA and the FDA for use in purifying drinking water as well as for food processing.
- Ozone is a highly germicidal form of oxygen (it is also called “O3” or “tri-oxygen”), in fact, it is stronger than chlorine.
- Within minutes, ozone reverts back to oxygen, leaving no residue, so it is a truly “green” water purification method.
- Ozone, unlike UV light, has the ability to remove “off” tastes and odors.
100% no-questions asked satisfaction guarantee.
(Note: Do not use for ozonating olive oil. This does not bubble ozone, it infuses it directly into water, so you cannot use it with oil as the unit needs water to produce ozone.)